Planning & Organizing:
- Prepares, implements and compiles data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Develops new plans and programs and determine the effectiveness of current plans and pr...
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all times
- Ensure that the Outlets Operational budget is in line and costs are strictly controlled maximising profitability.
- Assist each Outlet Chef de Cuisines (or designates) to run their kitchens at an acceptable fo...
Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
Check food and ingredients for freshness.
Arrange and garnish dishes.
Work well under pres...
Welcoming guests upon their arrival and assisting them with their seating arrangements.
Assisting managers and organizers with planning the layout and logistics of events.
Setting up and managing staff shifts and timetables.
Developing and providing staff with the necessary t...
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
Processing and recording transactions.
Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
Obtaining information from other departments ...
Planning and organizing activity programs under the supervision of a manager.
Setting up activity equipment such as tables, instruments, electronics, etc.
Maintaining and cleaning recreation equipment and facilities.
Assisting recreation staff in conducting sports, games, and...
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2...
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunit...
Communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
Ensures proper handover is given to the next shift.
Pays attention to guest orders, and know the menu thoroughly.
Reports positive and constructive guest feedbac...
Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale.
Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
Keeping records, budgets, and inventory.
Performing quality insp...
Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
Following directions provided by the head chef.
Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
Stocktaking and or...
Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
Announcing clients as necessary.
Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.