Job Description :
Steel engineers build lasting bridges, keep planes in the air, and make skylines more interesting for everyone. They must be well-versed in the kinds of steel common in structural use.
1. Manage pre-construction planning activities, review and comment on the Contractor?s construction schedule(s), method statements, risk assessments for the structural steel works
2. Participate in Prequalification review of proposed structural steel suppliers / fabricators and attend factory visits as required during the approval consideration process
3. Ensure the Contractor?s proposed temporary works are sufficiently detailed and checked by the Independent Checking Engineer to ensure the safe erection of the permanent structural steelwork
4. Administrating contract works, and assisting the Resident Engineer (RE) with prompt exchange of correspondence, submittals, relating to all Structural Steelwork
5. Supervising and remaining vigilant regarding all aspects of the structural steelwork construction activities
1. Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or structural engineering
2. Min 5 Years of relevant experience on structural steel construction projects
3. In-depth understanding of industry standards and company policies
We at Sanrachna Steel understand the crucial role steel detailing plays in the commercial and industrial construction value chain. Our team consists of experienced checkers, senior and junior modelers, editors, project managers, who enable us to provide clients with a competitive advantage on a variety of structural steel detailing projects.